my family

Tuesday, February 23, 2010




Today, was absolutely BEAUTIFUL! I took Crew and Ashlynn to the park, and then to the beach and they had so much fun! Plus i got to finally take some pictures. :D Crew woke up at 5:30 am this morning and wanted to lay in bed with me. So i let him :D Then we woke up around 9:00 am because the phone rang GRRRRR! Haha. So we ate breakfast and got ready for the day. We went and picked up Ashlynn, drove to the park and stayed there for like 2 hours. It was so awesome to finally get out in the sunshine! It was absolutely gorgeous outside today. I wish i could have wore capris or shorts but i couldn't (i haven't shaved my legs for awhile!!) haha. Crew and Ashlynn were having so much fun they both had melt downs when i told them it was time to go. (until of course i told them they could have some candy).They each had their own package of M&Ms and they thought it was great.




Later we came home and went for a nice walk with Charlie and Ryder. Kyle, Stephanie, Ashlynn, and Konner came too. We walked almost 2 miles...my dogs are definately tired! Crew fell asleep in the stroller on the way home (he didn't get a nap today and was exhausted!) He was in bed at 7:15, so im gonna have an early day tomorrow! i think i'm gonna cuddle up with my dogs and a nice warm blanket and watch a movie. Haven't done that in awhile!

No comments:

Post a Comment