my family

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Going to the Temple


I've been thinking alot about the Temple. It's something i would really love to experience. Things are always popping up that keep me and my family from attaining this wonderful gift. First, I need to start attending church on a regular basis and pay my tithing. Second, I need to get my priorities straight. Now i'm not doing anything that would keep me away from the Temple, but there is definately room for improvement. I need to stop swearing. That' going to be very difficult for me. :D I love my family more than anything and I want to be with them forever. John is the most amazing man in the world and i don't know what i would do if i lost him. Til' death do us part just isn't good enough for me. I can't imagine going eternity without him. Just thinking about it makes my heart wrench. I couldn't even fathem not having Crew with us forever. He is such a joy to our family and has brought so much love and happiness to our lives. Crew and John are the reasons i spring out of bed every morning. I look forward to Crew calling my name because he's hungry, and he wants a good morning kiss. I look forward to John saying "I love you" before he leaves for work every morning. Crew and John are the ones that can make a bad day turn into a good day. They are my boys and I don't know what i would do without them. They are such sweethearts. I want to be with them for time and all eternity. Hopefully when John gets home from his deployment in March we can take that first step together. What a great day that will be!! Just a thought--Do you think your dogs will find you in Heaven? I love my dogs and i want to be with them for eternity too!!

1 comment:

  1. It is such a wonderful, life changing experience. I hope that you can go to the temple soon as well!! :)
    Paying tithing is hard at first, but soon you'll realize that you never needed that 10%, because God's blessings are worth so much more. Stopping swearing... the first step is recognizing when you swear and correcting every time you do. Then pretty soon you'll stop using the bad words all together!
    I hope to be reading about your experience in the temple soon.
    xoxo
    Nessa

    ReplyDelete