my family

Tuesday, February 9, 2010

behind (almost) closed windows

So, last night I was taking my dogs out before bedtime. For anyone who's lived in base housing knows that it's not very private. So, I'm out standing on my side walk waiting for Ryder and Charlie to do their business, and all the sudden i hear my neighbor singing. (She's extremely loud when her and her husband are having relations) so naturally, i look in the direction the noise is coming from (like anyone else is the world) and realize that their blinds are open and their bedroom light is on. I could see EVERYTHING!!! I just stood there with my mouth wide open in shock. And when i say everything, i mean everything. It was like a train wreck and i couldn't stop staring. Needless to say, i am very disturbed and it's extremely awkward to see them. I've been contemplating back and forth if i should say something or not. I'm just SO glad my son wasn't out there with me.

1 comment: