my family

Wednesday, February 10, 2010





































I just have alot of thoughts running around in my head tonight. Mostly because i don't have an adult to talk to all the time!! So i'm just going to rant.... so those of you who read this, thanks!! So John has been gone for almost 3 months now and i'm so ready for him to come home!! Crew is into his terrible twos, and Ryder and Charlie are pushing me beyond my limit. For those of you who don't know, Ryder is the newest member of our family. He's still a puppy, but he's huge! We're in the middle of trying to house train him and some days are better than others. Yesterday Ryder had an accident at the exact same time Ryder pushed Crew over and made him cry, Charlie was growling for whatever reason. So here i am trying to clean up the pee on my floor and Crew is crying because he wants to be held, Charlie is barking at the voices in her head (that's how she acts any ways) all the while Ryder is trying to hump me. That is pretty much a typical day in my life. Who knew that adding one member to our family would be so chaotic? Not me obviously!! Lol. But at the end of the day i think about how lucky i am to have such a wonderful family who loves me unconditionally, even if it is hectic at times! I took Crew to the beach for a while yesterday and he had a blast. He loves to go see the water and throw sand and rocks into the Ocean. I watch him in amazment to see how he enjoys the simple things in life. I try to be more like him everyday. I'm starting to get into photography and im loving it! Hopefully John and I will be able to take a photography class together when he gets back. I want to spend more quality time with him. And i think that getting into photography will allow us as a family to get more time together, as we will be out exploring looking for fun pictures to take.

No comments:

Post a Comment