my family

Tuesday, February 16, 2010

God paints beautiful pictures




Awhile ago I took Crew to Araha beach to play and take some pictures with my new camera. And i've got to admit I am a sucker for the beach. I absolutely love to take pictures of the water and just let Crew play and snap a few pictures of him too. It was sunset while I was takin pictures and the sky was absolutely beautiful and the water was the most beautiful blue color. I started thinkin about how the earth was made. God did all of this in a week!!! WOW! I can barely manage to keep my house clean for a week! I don't see how some people think that this world just happend. Do they not take a moment to look around and see all the beauty this world has to offer us? From the Ocean to the Mountains, it's all a beautiful materpiece created by our Father in Heaven who loves us with all His heart. For all the ugly that goes on in the world, God created incredible sights so that we could see what we have to look forward to. (that's my opinion of course). Just think about all the spectacular things you see and all the miracles that happen every day that we don't take advantage of. Crew has taught me to literally stop and smell the flowers as we are walkin down the street, stop and watch an airplane fly by, and smile and say Hello to everyone we see. Children are by far the greatest teachers ever, and I am so lucky to be blessed with such a spirited little boy to teach me something new everyday. He is truly one of Gods many miracles and blessings in my life.

2 comments:

  1. Photos are looking great, Jordan. Play with layers and saturation though so the skin doesn't turn orange.

    That is so sweet that having Crew has taught you so much. Patience, it's such a gift, isn't it??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jordy!!! I saw that you were one of Cherie's friends on facebook, I was looking on your wall and saw your blog! I can't believe how big your little guy is getting. He is adorable!! It looks like you are doing great...but i always new you would! I am going to add you to my blog:)

    ReplyDelete