my family

Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Preschool


4 weeks ago, Crew started preschool. The first week was a little rough. He would cry when I left, but as soon as he couldn't see me anymore he stopped crying and started to play with the other kids. Little stinker just wanted me to feel bad! I've seen quite a change in him the last 2 weeks. He's learned his ABC's, a bunch of songs, and can even understand some japanese. His teachers send home the school work they do every 2 weeks and it just amazes me. He knows alot more than I think he does. He's not a big fan on coloring so I need to work with him on that. He'd rather be running around. His teachers are amazing and he just loves them so much. I was a little hesitant at first because they are very strict with the kids, but after the first 2 weeks Crew was so respectful and started to listen the FIRST time I told him to do something. He's still 2 and has his bad days, but for the most part he's such a good kid. His being in school has been such a good thing for him. I want him to be outgoing and love school. I want him to love school and love to learn. I hated school and it was such a tough thing for me, and I don't him to hate school. I also benefit him being in school :) I can get the house clean without his "help". I can run the dogs in the morning, go for coffee with my bestie Julie, and get my errands done in half the time. School is great!

No comments:

Post a Comment