my family

Saturday, January 15, 2011



OMG! I haven't blogged since October. Woops :( Big "F" for me! What has been going on since October? Crew started school, Halloween was a blast, Thanksgiving was even better, and then John came home! We got to spend Christmas, our Anniversary, and New years together. It was so great :) Lets back up a little bit:




Halloween, Crew dressed up as Iron Man (his Idol for anyone who doesn't know). We went trick-or-treating with Julie, Raymond, Lucy and Sophia. I was going to dress up as a 1920's gangster but my costume came in the day after Halloween. (really upset)! Lucy dressed up as...oh no I can't remember. Sophia dressed up at a baby bumblebee! So adorable :) Crew scored with all the candy he got, and even had his first experience of a scary clown.




Thanksgiving was a blast! I made my first turkey and it turned out perfect. I was so afraid I was going to burn it or undercook it. Crew and I went to Ashley and Travis' house and Ashley and I made all the food. We had all the good stuff. Turkey, stuffing, mashed taters, gravy, green bean casserole, corn, rolls, and of course pumpkin pie, cheesecake and a chocolate pie. Delicious!




John came home on December 9. He was gone for about 4 months. I have never seen Crew so excited to see his daddy. I sent Crew to school that morning and didn't tell him anything. I picked him up about 1:30 and we headed to the airport. Camera fully charged! And lookin' oh so fine :) His plane lands and we get to go out on the flight line to greet him. Crew had on daddy radar because as soon as he stepped off that plane Crew says "there's my daddy!!!" He ran to him like he was an ice cream truck. Aw such a sweet moment. :) It's so nice to have my family back together again. Oh! John was also home to celebrate Crews 3rd birthday. Which was just so awesome because he missed Crews' 2nd birthday.




Christmas was so great. John was home, Crew was lit up like a firework, and we got to spend it with great friends. John got an RC helicopter and a few movies. Crew got an RC car, hot wheels, movies, just toys galore! I got a new wedding ring. It is sooo beautiful. I can't wait to get it :)




Our anniversary was great. We have been married for 4 years! I just can't believe it. We went to the Macaroni grill for lunch and then that weekend we went rock climbing. OMG! Soooo much fun! My fingers felt like I had arthritis but it was such a blast. I can't wait to go back again. I even joined up to be a member!




New years was awesome too. I was just so happy to have John home for the holidays this year. It definately makes things so much more fun. We stayed home and played games, I got a little tipsy, and rang in the new year together.




Today was my friend Ashleys' baby shower. She will be 37 weeks tomorrow. She is having a baby boy and Ashley and her husband (Travis) decided to name him Titus Joseph Roth. I cannot wait to meet him. I am already head over heels for this baby. I threw her baby shower, and I was hoping it would have been better but, oh well. She got lots of baby stuff so they are set! We played some fun games, such as : "Little did you know", Bottle drinking race, and Pin the sperm on the egg. Super fun games, I just wish people would have been more involved instead of talking about work. Seriously!? We ate really good food, and the cake was amazing. I had 47 balloons blown up and let me tell you, it is NOT easy getting that many balloons in the car. Let alone when the wind is blowing like crazy. She had a good time though and she made out like a bandit with all the cute little baby stuff.




I will go for now. I will write more when I have something interensting to say :)

No comments:

Post a Comment