my family

Monday, October 4, 2010

The last 6 weeks....


I haven't blogged in so long I don't know where to start. Not alot of exciting things have happened.

John left for his deployment 6 weeks ago today. It has gone by fast, but I feel like I haven't seen him forever. My heart swells with pride when I think about him. He has made so many sacrifices for us and our country. He does his job with out hesitating and is there to answer the call of duty. In a few short words to describe him i'd have to say, HE IS AMAZING. I've never known anyone like him (except my dad). Crew started school 2 weeks ago and he absolutely loves it. He has learned so much already. His teachers talk to him in japanese and he can answer them back in english. It's incredible. I don't know what I would do without that little guy. He's my rock when John is gone.

My dogs are driving me crazy lol but that's not new. :) Charlie is over weight so she has to be on weight control formula. She hates it. So, she started to throw it up. My dog is bulemic! (spell check?) I'm a softy so I put her back on normal food, and I just walk her longer than usual. Ryder is growing in strides and I don't know how much longer he's gonna fit in our house. I love my furry butts...even though they are a pain sometimes. :)

Halloween is right around the corner and Crew is so excited. He's going to be Iron Man this year. Iron Man is his idol. He looks so dang cute in his costume it's ridiculous. I decided to be fun this year, and dress up too. I'm gonna be a 1920's gangster :)

So what else?? I've been feeling like crap for weeks and cannot figure out why. I get enough sleep, i'm on my meds, i've taken 2 pregnancy tests that were negative. I'm tired and sick to my stomach every day. Not all day, it comes and goes. It's driving my crazy!! I should probalby call the Dr. :) That's it for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment