my family

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Cute Story


After John got home from work, we were all playin on the couch. Crew and John were wrestling and I was in the middle of it. Crew kept squeeling and bein a ham. Well, when he would scream, I would blow air into his mouth and he would laugh. Somehow, John got hit in the nose with Crews forehead, and he got hit HARD! I heard it pop. As I'm trying to make sure John is okay, crew says : "you need a band-aid!" He runs to the closet gets out the neosporin and a butterfly shaped band-aid. When he returns, he opens the tube of neosporin, squeezes it on Johns nose; opens the band-aid and puts it on Johns nose just right (with my help of course!) Then he says : "all better!"

That wasn't enough though. He ran back to the closet and got another band-aid, made me put neosporin on his nose and then the band-aid. He wanted to be just like his daddy.

Crew is truly the light of my life! There is never a dull moment. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment