my family

Sunday, April 11, 2010

Camping

Yesterday we went camping at a place called Rocky Point. It was one of the most beautiful places I've seen on this Island. It was at the very top of the island, we had to drive 2 hours to get there. The drive was definately worth it!!


Buck, Kellie, and Laque went with us. They are really good people and we have alot in common with them. Crew and Laque play really well together. Ryder and Charlie went with us too. I was really nervous about how they were gonna travel and behave through the night, but they did great! They had so much fun. They slept outside the tent, and they both dug their own hole to sleep in. We cooked hotdogs on our camping grill, and I ate one!! It was actually pretty good. John was shocked that I even touched the hotdog. Crew slept really well in the tent. I have never seen so many stars in my life. I wish I had a better lens, but it was absolutely gorgeous. We woke up about 6:30 to the dogs barking. We packed up early because we forgot the griddle that goes on the camping grill haha :D typical John and Jordy move. While we were packing up, John and Bucks chopper flew over. They were doing a search for a guy that got lost snorkling. I wish i would have thought sooner to take a picture because it was on of the coolest things ever!!!


I can't wait to go back next weekend! It was so nice to get away from the house for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment